How to do port forwarding in
a í░LinkSYSí▒ router (version v1.00.9)
1. Access your router (The router address is the Gateway address)
Go to a computer (should be in your local network area), go to í░startí▒, find item í░runí▒, then input í░cmdí▒,
click ok (for
After you get the following window, type ipconfig/all (on the DVR side, the subnet mask and Gateway address should match here)
The default Gateway address is the router address
2. Type the Gateway address in to Internet Explorer
3. After access the router, go to Setup; check the Starting IP Address and Maximum Number of DHCP users,
(the following IP range is 100-150), and make sure the DVR IP (last three numbers) is in this range.
If not, please assign an IP in this range to your DVR.
4. Go to Application & Gaming, give a name in the tab of Application (all kinds of name is fine here),
put the í░http portí▒ on the start tab and end tab, on the second line,
put the í░server portí▒ on the start tab and end tab (please refer to different model DVRí»s http port and server port),
choose the protocol for í░bothí▒, put the IP address of the DVR, check Enable.
Then Save Settings
5. Configure the security settings, go to í░securityí▒
Leave all the check boxes blow blank and save settings